Based on the daily temperature data of three long series observation meteorological stations in the eastern Pamir Plateau of China at the northern end of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor from 1961 to 2017, temperature process indicators such as single station warming day, warming process (initial day, final day, and duration), process warming amplitude, and different time period warming amplitude were defined and calculated. A station by station warming process dataset was established, and an extreme warming process dataset was established based on extreme event indicators.
- China-Pakistan Economic Corridor in 1960-2000 1000m earthquake peak acceleration of ground motion
- China-Pakistan Economic Corridor 1000 meters seismic intensity dataset from 1960 to 2000
- Annual desertification distribution dataset of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor from 2000 to 2017
- Data set of magnitude, intensity and peak ground motion acceleration of 1000m CPEC earthquakes from 1960 to 2000
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor surface deformation dataset from 2014 to 2018
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor monthly temperature vegetation drought index dataset from 2000 to 2017
- Classification of soil types in the China Pakistan Economic Corridor