Using time-series InSAR technology, this study performs surface deformation monitoring of Sentinel 1A data covering all areas of the Economic Corridor from 2014 to 2018, which reflects the surface material movement and geological hazard risk level in the region over the past four years.
- Data set for extreme warming process on the East Pamir Plateau at the North End of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor from 1961 to 2017
- China-Pakistan Economic Corridor in 1960-2000 1000m earthquake peak acceleration of ground motion
- China-Pakistan Economic Corridor 1000 meters seismic intensity dataset from 1960 to 2000
- Annual desertification distribution dataset of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor from 2000 to 2017
- Data set of magnitude, intensity and peak ground motion acceleration of 1000m CPEC earthquakes from 1960 to 2000
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor monthly temperature vegetation drought index dataset from 2000 to 2017
- Classification of soil types in the China Pakistan Economic Corridor